AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Any member of Weese Auction Company will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
All bidders by accepting their bidders number agree to the terms and
conditions as stated:
• All bidders must use an assigned number to buy. You must present your driver’s license in order to receive a bidder number. Highest bidder shall be the ultimate buyer
unless confirmation is required.
• Please examine all merchandise as items are sold as is, where is with no guarantee either express or implied. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. Your purchases become your sole responsibility when you successfully win high bid at time of sale. Any small items will be handed to you immediately. Larger items and furniture will be tagged with your buyer number and set aside, in order to load these items you must present your receipt to a staff member to verify purchase.
• Arrangements may be made to pick up purchases another day. Please call first for an appointment. Receipt must be presented for pickup. Weese Auction Company, Inc. shall not be held liable for any loss or damage of merchandise left on premises. Any items left over 14 days will be subject to a storage fee. Any items left over 30 days may be resold and any proceeds after commission will be applied to storage.
• Auctioneer reserves right to settle any disputes or to resell any item if there is a tie bid and may divide or combine lots at his discretion.
• Items must be paid for by or at the end of the sale by cash, pre-approved good check, Mastercard,
Visa, or Debt Card. Sales may be subject to sales tax, unless we have a current tax exempt form on file for you. A 3% handling fee will be charged on all purchases paid by credit card. There will be a minimum $30.00 service charge on all returned checks.
• Weese Auction Company, Inc and its associates shall not be held liable for any loss due to fire, theft, accident or injury.
We are constantly striving to make your auction sale experience enjoyable and pleasant. If, for any reason, we fail to achieve this, please let one of our staff members know how we can improve. We appreciate all of our customers, and look forward to seeing all of you at our next auction event.